On the security dashboard, you get an overview of all current security alerts.
The security monitor is only available for:
- Ruby (since 10/Jan/2017)
- Scala (since 10/Jan/2017)
- Python (since 02/Feb/2017)
- Java (since 02/Feb/2017, only for Enterprise version)
Our security monitor is built using security patterns from:
For each security category listed on the left side, there are 4 states:
- If there's any security issue on that category, the category has problems, and a red cross will be displayed on the left.
- Yellow indicates you need to enable the pattern for the category to be verified. You can also enable all patterns.
- If Codacy cannot be sure whether you have all the corresponding security category patterns enabled, a blue info icon will be shown on the left. This happens when you are using a configuration file, or if you are using our UI to select the patterns but not all the category patterns are enabled.
- If you have all the category patterns enabled, and no issues have been found, means that everything is ok, and a green check will be displayed.
Downloading code patterns
To download the patterns in a csv file, go to your project’s Security Tab, click on and select Download .csv from the menu.