These updates won’t be available if you are still using Codacy Legacy version. If you want to update Codacy to the newest version please contact us at email@example.com and we will schedule a call to assist you with the migration. Below is the list of enhancements and bug fixes available with this update.
- We now Support Git submodules for Bitbucket Stash: These allow you to keep a git repository as a subdirectory within another git repository. They are helpful in maintaining a shared configuration file for your team, which can then be applied to multiple git repositories. Submodules allow you to address two main problems:
- Shared configuration for an organization while keeping your style guide consistent, versioned, and auditable.
- Reproducible configuration allowing you to run Codacy with the same analysis parameters locally and in Codacy.
- Option to remove projects in Admin view: We’ve added a new button under Project details that removes the viewed project.
- Updated cppcheck to version v1.84.
- Updated Bundler Audit to version v0.6.0.
- Updated SQLint to version v0.1.7
- Improvement search bar on Admin - Enterprise: Search results are now displayed grouped by organization.
- View on Codacy - at project list on Organization level: Now the link takes you directly to the admin view of the project.
- Improved our error messages. For example, under Open Pull requests, you’ll now get a clearer message as to why there are no pull requests when a project has been added through Git URL.
- npm modules are now available for ESLint: when running eslint, you can use the plugins from the configuration file listed here.
- Wizard - GitURL SSH the key copy button now works as expected.