These updates won’t be available if you are still using Codacy Legacy version. If you want to update Codacy to the newest version, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will schedule a call to assist you with the migration. Below is the list of enhancements and bug fixes available with this update.
- Updated grade and coverage badges look. Example: https://github.com/codacy/node-codacy-coverage#node-codacy-coverage
- Introduced new optimization when cloning repositories reducing disk space usage. This might affect initial analysis performance after the update as the system recaches.
- Changed the behavior of "Generate a new SSH key" to queue the project for analysis afterward.
- Fixed issue allowing duplicate accounts to be created and removed existing duplicate accounts.
- Fixed an issue causing Codacy to reject web page requests after visiting many organizations.
- Fixed an issue where changing the team filter in project list redirected users to the organization dashboard.
- Fixed issue where the number of files covered reported in the project dashboard could be related to a different branch.
- Fixed an issue causing some application to hang if datadog wasn't started.