These updates won’t be available if you are still using Codacy Legacy version. If you want to update Codacy to the newest version, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will schedule a call to assist you with the migration. Below is the list of enhancements and bug fixes available with this update.
- Created default patterns for Flawfinder.
- Now when you add a project to Codacy, FlawFinder will run by default.
- Improved Issues Breakdown UI on the dashboard:
- Removed project’s number of lines of code making it easier to understand the issue split percentage.
- Fixed a bug preventing commits from showing for branches with "origin/" prefix.
- Fixed a bug where the filename did not appear in the file detail page for Bitbucket Server projects.
- Updated plugin WordPress-Coding-Standards for PHP CodeSniffer.
- Updated Rubocop to v0.59.2.
- Updated ESLint to v5.7.0.
- Added support to TSLint 5.
- Previous versions are no longer supported.
- Added support to SwiftLint.