- GitLab.com support: We've added the ability to work with GitLab.com repositories. You'll now get automatic code reviews on your GitLab Merge Requests.
- Improved coverage reporter: We migrated the existing language support to the codacy-coverage-reporter and deprecated the remaining reporters. In the new reporter, you'll find a streamlined installation process, support for all languages, support for common CI environments and partial coverage upload. You can also automate the reporter for multiple repositories using the new account-based authentication.
- Added language support with:
- Added support for SpotBugs and Find Security Bugs for Scala
- Added support for SonarVisualBasic 8.4 for Visual Basic
- Added support for Revive 1.0.1 for Go
- Updated tools:
- Updated Rubocop to 0.80
- Updated ESLint to 6.8.0
- Updated PMD to 6.21.0
- Updated Hadolint to 1.17.2
- Updated Flawfinder to 2.0.10
- Updated Credo to 1.0.0
- Updated cppcheck to 1.90
- Updated SpotBugs to 4.0.0
- Updated prospector to 1.2.0 (Python 3)
- Updated Checkstyle to 8.29
- Updated PHP Mess Detector to 2.8.1
- Updated PyLint to 1.9.5
- Updated PyLint (Python 3) to 2.4.3
- Updated PHP Code Sniffer to 3.5.3
- Updated Sonar C# to 8.4
- Updated Detekt to 1.5.0
- Updated Ameba to 0.11.0
- Disabled tools:
- Removed govet
- Public Roadmap - To give more visibility to what are we working on and the upcoming planned items we have now our Roadmap public! Feel free to check it and to give us feedback.
Fixed issue that caused inconsistent Complexity, Duplication and Coverage values for commits and pull requests depending on which analysis ran concurrently.
- Prevented analysis failing with timeout if commits were deleted by push forced updates.
- Fixed issue that prevented users from revoking their GitHub Enterprise and GitHub.com integration separately.
- Fixed an issue that caused deleting an organization when the last user left.
- Increased the permissions required to perform some operations to Repository Admin's were validated through the user interface but not the API.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users to add Bitbucket integration to their repositories.