Cloud Release Notes | 16 November 2018
- We now support Powershell language using PSScriptAnalyzer
- Created default patterns for Flawfinder
- Now when you add a project to Codacy, FlawFinder will run by default.
- We have updated the following tools to newer versions:
- And added the below new plugins for ESLint
- .prettierrc.js extension
- prodigy eslint profile
- Fixed a bug in which Github login button was trying to use Bitbucket credentials and vice versa.
- Fixed a bug that was adding projects from a deleted organization to an organization admin. Now all projects associated with a deleted organization will also be permanently deleted
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.