These updates won’t be available if you are still using Codacy Legacy version. If you want to update Codacy to the newest version, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will schedule a call to assist you with the migration. Below is the list of enhancements and bug fixes available with this update.
- We now support the Powershell language using PSScriptAnalyzer
- We have updated the following tools to newest versions:
- And added the below new plugins for ESLint:
- .prettierrc.js extension
- prodigy eslint profile
- Commit page now allows sending an invitation to the commit author email if the user does not belong to the organization
- Improved UI message when a file is ignored to clarify that the changes will only be applied in the next analysis
- Fixed a bug where Codacy wouldn't pick up a new pull request from Bitbucket Server if the PR had no email associated
- Fixed a bug where the last line of a duplicated block would not appear highlighted
- Fixed a bug that didn't allow to select some projects in the team dashboards
- Fixed a bug where Codacy's configuration file was not ignoring files with 'exclude_paths'