- Refreshed the UI look for all Enterprise specific pages.
- Allowed email server configuration over SMTP. Configuration is available through the Control Panel
- Updated BundlerAudit to v0.6.1
- Added eslint-plugin-relay v1.3.1
- New/Fixed duplication tabs for each commit and pull request now show the clones that are introduced or removed.
- Updated PMD to 6.14.0
- Updated ESLint to v5.16.0
- Added Spotbugs and FindBugs Security
- Added new Control Panel configuration to allow configuring HTTPS when using a third-party certificate manager.
- Fixed bug that caused issues for tools that don't allow UI configuration from appearing after the first analysis.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Codacy from performing analysis on servers with different volumes mounted.
- Fixed bug that prevented Admins from viewing their own projects or organizations.
- Fixed bug that prevented listing Bitbucket projects from multiple organisations when there were problems with one of the organisations.
- Fixed bug where clicking 'Turn on all security patterns' in the Security monitor didn't enable all security patterns.
- Fixed the bug where user needed to login with Bitbucket to link Codacy account to Bitbucket if using another signup method.